Gallia Community Foundation Fund
A permanent endowment fund at the Foundation for Appalachian Ohio (FAO), the Gallia Community Foundation Fund was created to assist the Gallia County community in growing philanthropic resources to enrich quality of life. The Fund will make grants to support the community from its interest and earnings, ensuring permanent resources designed to address Gallia County’s changing needs over time.
Join the Family of Funds serving the Gallia County community by making a gift to an existing fund or by establishing a named fund to benefit your passion and community.
• Gallia Community Foundation Fund
• Bill C. Campbell Memorial Endowment
• Downtown Revitalization Project Fund
• Gallia County Arts & Culture Fund
• Gallia County Fair Relocation Fund
• Gallipolis/Gallia County Bicentennial Fund
• Ohio Valley Bank Foundation Fund
Gifts are tax deductible and can be made in many ways, including cash, bequests, life insurance and charitable remainder trusts. To mail your donation, please designate the Gallia Community Foundation Fund and mail to Foundation for Appalachian Ohio, PO Box 456, Nelsonville, OH 45764. Make a secure online donation by clicking here, noting the Gallia Community Foundation. To learn more, contact FAO at 740.753.1111.