Jeff Chaddock & Mark Morrow | Give Big, Give Bold
Through their planned gift to the Foundation, Jeff and Mark will continue to support the causes and institutions they’re passionate about for generations to come. With their one gift to the Foundation, they will forever support:
Athens-based nonprofits and causes:
- The Dairy Barn Arts Center
- The Southeast Ohio History Center
- The Jeff Chaddock Scholarship for Appalachia at Ohio University
- The Kennedy Museum of Art at Ohio University
- The Ohio University Press
- Animal welfare in Athens
- The Foundation for Appalachian Ohio with the gift of the historic Zenner House, that will be used as a resource for enriching the region’s quality of life through events, retreats and meetings, and for honoring philanthropists and emerging leaders in the region, including through the Chaddock Award for Philanthropist of the Year, a new award created by FAO in Jeff Chaddock’s honor.
Above Illustration © 2016 Kevin Smalley.
To learn more about Jeff and Mark’s transformational gift to the region and the challenge they have issued to FAO and all those who hold Appalachian Ohio closest to their hearts, please read the full story on their gift. The announcement of the gift was covered in numerous regional publications, including the Columbus Dispatch.